Challenging ourselves to bring more value to membership
WHO WE ARE
The Association has 250+ members who serve the legal profession and the community. All members of the State Bar of Texas residing or maintaining offices in Brazoria County are eligible for membership.
In addition, Members of the State Bar of Texas residing and/or practicing law outside of Brazoria County may apply for Non-Participatory membership.
Paralegals who are members of the State Bar Paralegal Division and are sponsored by a member of the Association may also join.
WHAT WE DO
The Brazoria County Bar Association was formed in 1941. The Association’s goals are:
- to advance the science of jurisprudence;
- to promote the administration of justice;
- to increase professional skills through continuing legal education;
- to maintain the honor and integrity of the legal profession;
- to promote high ethical standards of professional conduct; and
- to cultivate social fellowship and cooperation among its members.
All regular meetings at noon at: El Patio in Angleton
Join us for fellowship, a great lunch and approximately .75 Hour CLE!
Everyone please RSVP via form on event page or via email with Tracy Gonzales – Cost is $20.00 for non members or members who do not RSVP.
Non-members may attend only if sponsored and accompanied by an Association member.
WHERE WE MEET
DEDICATED TO SERVING OUR MEMBERS
Natalie Broaddus, President
Matt Allen, President-Elect
Rachel Aguilar, Treasurer
Patton Ritter, Secretary
Hon. Cody Vasut, Immediate Past President
Hon. Patrick Bulanek